I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Had to share




Presenting my newest toddler(picture taken today), and my soccer player (picture taken at the soccer facility on Saturday). I needed to share.

Update on family: Chad got his pins out and I have to go for an ultrasound on my wrist, however, my stomach is not doing so bad. Yeah! Chad's dad though is in the hospital with a lung infection and blood clots in both legs. We saw him today briefly and he said he has been much better once they started him on the right drugs, so yeah for that. I officially became a complete pampered chef consultant, big yeah for that! Pooky bear is doing much better on her new drugs for her asthma and poor little monkey is teething 8 teeth at once! We could see and count eight of her teeth, including two molars. Poor girlie! She has been struggling to sleep and has been reliant on tylenol and icy bite soothers. Other than that things are doing really well.
YEAH!

No comments: