I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, March 02, 2007

I see the rainbow!


This afternoon I am feeling much better, I still have my wrist in a splint, but that is my only obsticale I am faced with today, YEAH!
And on the note of feeling better, I am going to clean as best as I know how.
Goal for this afternoon:
Make lunch - soup and toast with fruit for dessert
Laundry - at this point anything more than one load a day would be an ackomplishment
Dishes- (this one will hurt, but it is really needed right now)
Reading and enjoy a cup of tea - didn't expect this one did you, I am realizing I will need a break before I wear out.
Bathroom - I can't wait to try this one as I just bought the Mr clean bathroom cleaning kit
Call some people re: Pampered Chef
Then get ready to enjoy my Friday night.

1 comment:

Cinder said...

"This afternoon I am feeling much better, I still have my wrist in a splint, but that is my only obsticale I am faced with today, YEAH!"

Yeah baby...that's so awesome!!

I'm glad things are beginning to smooth out a little and that you can see the rainbow. I'm beginning to see glimpses of that same rainbow and it's really a comforting thing.

My prayer for you and yours is this... "The LORD will guide you always: He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." (Isaiah 58:11)

We'll talk to you real soon!!