I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

procrastinating

Because of all the things I still need to do tonight, I have decided to help myself feel better by listing all the things I have already acomplished this weekend.
- cleaned front closet (this is a task I have been needing to do for over a year now)
- washed dishes
- gave my girls baths. (I think this counts even though they have one every two days)
- arranged to have the van fixed.
- made cookies. (Ok, confession, they were the pilsbury valentine cookies, but I had to put them in the oven none the less)
- went to church. (given the weather for this weekend, this is a huge acomplishment in it self, especially when we went using someone else's car)
- watched too much TV.

I still need to do paper work for my job and I was thinking about making a cake for a friend at Mom 2 Mom. I can do it!

No comments: