I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am an addict

I think today is the first night in a long time where I have not been horribly addicted to facebook. Although facebook is a great place to connect with people I would not otherwise, it also seams to have this control on me which gives me the urge to check my home page every chance I get. Even right now I am wondering if anyone wrote on my wall, commented on the group I manage, or posted new pictures. I am so bad, I even check Chad's facebook page. Of course, he asks me to....most of the time.

I have realized that facebook, although important for maintaining contacts, lacks in my selfish need to express my thoughts and feelings. Posting status updates just not cutting it anymore. That being said, status is such a brief way to express your current thoughts. What if my current I don't have just one current thought, but multiple ones? This is where my blog will hopefully serve my purpose.

One can hope.

No comments: