I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Simplicity

What time is it? 6:49pm

What are you doing? blogging and waiting for the girls to finish playing in the tub

What are you eating? currently nothing, but just finished eating an entire bowl of Chad's Chicken Fried Rice...Yumm!

What are you planning? putting the kids to bed, facebook, maybe watch "You've go Mail", go to bed early

What is happening tomorrow? making phone calls for work, more lab testing, cleaning house, talking on the phone with friends and my mom, sleeping, facebooking periodically through out the day, more sleeping. I think that sums it up!

What are you craving? hmm, back bacon on a bun sandwich from the st laurent's market in Toronto.

What are you praying for? for me to start feeling better, to buy a house in the spring, for Chad to have a easy transition back to work, for the girls to be healthy, happy and safe, and many other things.








1 comment:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

We're praying for those same things for you guys.

Also: could we find a way to instantly send food from SK to BC? Because I would kill for some OB Kitchen chicken fried rice (it's funny that I still haven't found any satisfying fried rice here on the West Coast), and some of those rosette cookies you're making. But unless we can send them safely and cheaply in a jet...

Well, if we invented a way to get that food to me, I'd also order some bison sausage from North Co-op.