I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

back to the gind

Well I am back at work and am doing OK. I am still sore, but was excited to work with my new boss today. My boss and I have children the same age, so we had lots to talk about. It is funny how having children the same age can be an instant conversation starter. We filled our driving time by comparing the differences in our 5 year old's schooling. Since she lives in Ontario, her 5 year old is in sr kindergarden 2 full days of the week, where my pooky bear is in school 1/2 days all week. Whether one is better than the other, who knows. I do know I think I scared her when she came with me to pick up my 5 year old from school. The idea of 8 busses is a little intimidating to even me, let alone some one who is not used to it. Oh well.

All in all, it was a good day and look forward to working tomorrow. Not before 1:00 p.m. though. (Little monkey has gymnastics in the morning) No rest for mommy!

No comments: