I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Actually

I was on the phone with my new boss today going over a detail aid for pharmacists. After I read my detail to her, she commented I say the word, "actually" a lot. My comment to her was, "Actually, it is my replacement word for um or like". Then it dawned on me that I actually do say it a lot. Look I just did it again. No wonder Pooky bear says, "actually" a lot as well.

I thought it sounded more professional than saying, "um, or like" when you are trying to place your thoughts into words. I am actually... "DOH!" I did it again! I am scheduled for another conference call tomorrow morning to go over the detail aid one more time before Montreal. Here's hoping I can get my thought process quick enough to stop saying actually.

Here's hoping!

No comments: