I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Feeling bad for not posting

I confess, now my days are filled more with checking my facebook account rather than my blog. I appologize to those who regularly check my blog.
For a Gray family update:
Chad is enjoying his new job, he does not want to continue the job long term, but is happy to have a job until he starts school in the fall.
The girls are doing great, they spend most of their time outside in the gazebo in the back yard, when we are at home. I can't wait to take them to the lake this week end!
I am my busy crazy self. I always seem to have something on the go, Oh well, it is how I like it.

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful warm weather!
I am off to a friends house tonight,
Take care and stay cool!

*Cute story about little monkey: she can now count to three and says "blast off!" at the end. For her it sounds like, "On, ewe, eie, bast ohf!" It is too cute!

No comments: