I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Update

Little monkey has come down with a small (apparently there is such a thing) case of pnemonia. It is more a chest infection which turned into a mild case of pnemonia. She will be fine, we caught it in time and is on anti-biotics, advil and sabutimol (unsure of spelling). We spent our evening at the e.r. yesterday and the dr's office today. The doctor is confident she will be fine, and is wanting to see her next week to investigate her asthma further. I am happy something is being done about her finally. She had a rough summer last year and this year needs to be better. I am so thankful she is in God's hands, and with her speedy recovery showing all ready, I know she is!

Now I am off to bed!

No comments: