I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Getting ready

I am slowly getting mobile today. Yesterday, my body was not functioning so well, I spent most of my day sleeping. Today, I am doing a lot better, but am slowly getting in the swing of things.

I am going to attempt at having another goal day to see how much I can get done.
Update: 12:53pm
Laundry- just do as many loads as I can load 3 in washing machine...yes!

make a list for packing to go to the cabin 1/2 done, it's a working progress as I come accross things I forgot

tidy up the living room ....but... we're still using it... :o)

have a shower (this is a reasonable goal, I think) Does a water fight in the back yard with your daughters count?

play with kids outside, this morning (who said some of the goals couldn't be fun) See previous update, I could not procrastinate at all about this goal. A chance to play with my girls, YES!

start packing for the lake I have a suit case started, just don't ask how much is in there.

Dishes if feeling ambitious yeah, right.

vacuum this will have to be later, the carpet (and couch) is a little wet right now.

I will check in later to update my progress.

No comments: