I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

up, up and away.....again!

Calgary was awesome. I will never be able to beat a first day like that in my life! On my second day, I found out they would like to fly me to Toronto Sunday-Thursday this coming week. Crazy! Me, the girl, who before recently, have not been on a plane since I was 12. Now I am flying to Toronto. I know this will be my last flight until April, so I don't have to worry about this happening very often, which will be nice.

On a Pooky Bear update, she had her first day of official pre-kindergarden and enjoyed every minute of it. Then today we had our first family day where we all went to Gymnastic Adventures. Little Monkey had her first school bus ride. FUN! We all had a good time, little monkey was tired because it was during her nap time, however pooky bear was the "vetran" their because she was the only one who has ever been there before. It was good.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow! Your family has a lot of change going on. It sounds like you are surviving it all quite well!