I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

a weird, make no sense, chat

I am spending time with family today, extended family and my family. Yesterday, we celebrated my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. Pooky bear and Celeste stole the show with their cuteness. Today, Pooky bear really wants to go to church so she can be around kids for a while before going back to the environment where her and her sister are the youngest ones there. Poor girls, I sat with my cousins at supper reminiscing about "the good old days" with my cousins, then looked at Pooky bear and realized "good old days" with cousins will not be for a long time for them. At least they have each other.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This morning I woke up realizing I am not going to see my girls in the morning tomorrow. Wow, I am going to miss them! I have been already talking to Pooky bear about me going away and she does not want to talk about it. I know she will have fun without me, especially because she gets to go to school tomorrow. Still, I am sad to miss her and been feeling guilty for being excited to go on a plane for a business trip. Today will entail as much family time as we can tolerate.

No comments: