I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

150th anniversary.

I can't believe I have posted 150. To some of the blogs I read, 150 posts is a small number, to me this is big!



A lot has changed since my first post. Little monkey is no longer a baby, she is now a full fledged toddler. Pooky bear is attending a public school. I have new jobs as does my husband. My family and I have also grown spritually and emotionally. It has been a good 150 posts.

funny story:

Pooky bear and little monkey have taken to playing together as soon as they wake up. Pooky bear goes into little monkey's room and they have fun. This morning, all of a sudden, pooky bear came to Chad and I and said, "I think you better come see what little monkey did to make her room smelly!" What a great way to start the morning!

No comments: