I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

It's been a while.

This past couple of weeks have been filled with establishing new routines. This week is starting to finally feel normal. I am able to take Pooky bear to and from school, which few working moms can do with a pre-school aged child. I am able to attend mom 2 mom, knowing I can work in the afternoon. I have to say I am really enjoying the new routine now.
Since Chad was not able to get funding for school, he is currently looking for a job. For now I am still working at IQ Metrix in the evenings. Yes, life is definately busy, but only temporary. Once he gets a job, it will be a new kind of busy....Ok, so my life will probably not ever be not busy....it's just the way I am.

No comments: