I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, March 14, 2008

fabulous day

Today was a good day. It started with me checking the status of my lappy. I was greatly excited to find out that my lappy was on a truck headed for my house TODAY! 30 minutes after I discovered this I received my lappy. Yeah!

Then, while at work today I made a donation to the Z99 radio-a-thon for the neonatal unit in Regina. After that happened and I was heading to my next pharmacy, I received a call from Z99 saying that I one free tickets to Avril Lavene. I am not the hugest fan of hers, but was very excited to find out I won free tickets for tomorrow's concert. Yeah!

Also, my husband is feeling better, which is a wonderful thing and I washed dishes. Not so fabulous of a chore, but fabulaous enough I willingly washed them with no complaints. It is important to note I washed them before I received lappy and went to work.

So, now I am having fun with lappy. Enjoying being on the internet upstairs. By the way, I phoned today to find out when I could have wireless internet installed and Saskel pleasantly surprised me with the knowledge that our current motem has wireless internet which just needs to be set up. How easy was that.

Yep, a fabulous day.

Thank you God for this day!


It is important to note that I thank God for every day, but I am a little more vocal about it today.

No comments: