I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

productive morning

Today is I think the most productive day I have had in a while. I have put away two loads of laundry and washed two more loads of laundry after that. I also managed to clean the whole bathroom and wash dishes. This is a fabulous thing for me because it is not even 10:30 am yet!

Next on my list: two more loads of laundry (including putting them away) and clean the living room. I have learnt cleaning the living room/ dining room is one of the longest chores to do. However, I am tired of toys taking over my living room and random stuff left on half of my table. I also have to get the 9 boxes of stuff out of my living/dining room. Fortunately I will have Chad help me out with this. Oh to have my living/dining room back!

No comments: