I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

a long lost friend

I have recently had recently ran into an old friend of mine. It has been a long time since I had been with them. I was so happy, but reminded about why I hadn't seen them in a long time. My friend has the tendency to be very influential with not always the greatest intentions. It's funny, after only being with my friend for a matter of minutes, I was reminded about why my distance was necessary. Yet, I still missed my friend. I am so confused. Have you ever had a friend who was energetic, fun to be around when they show up, but controled how you did things? My friend would like to get together more often. I know my answer ought to be no, but I am tempted to say yes. I guess I won't worry about it until tomorrow morning when I have to decide if I want to see my friend again.

My answer will most likely be yes, with a little milk and a lot of sugar.

No comments: