I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update

We all saw the Dr. today, but not much was determined for me as more tests need to be done. Chad's hand continues to be very sore and he has come down with the flu now, joy! Little monkey has a cold, I am worried because her appetite is weak right now, fortunately we have an abundance of fresh fruit right now which is all she wants to eat besides her milk. Pooky bear is the healthiest of us all, but I am still worried about her because I know she is really worried about us. Crazy eh?

"Patience is a vurtue" - I am struggling with right this now as my pain tollerence is low and nausea level is high. I think I have had all I can take right now. All I want to do is stop throwing up, but I can't. All Chad wants to do is sleep, but he can't. I am ready for a break. My flag is up, and I'm begging for peace. I know when it rains it often poors, right now I am looking for the rainbow, of God's promise, after reminding me clearly that God is here.

It's funny because I know He is here, I saw it for the last two days from two women from my mom 2 mom group came and brought goodies of various kinds to help me out and also one offered some assistance in cleaning my house. I very much appreciate their generosity and kindness. It gives me that drive to look for the rainbow of God's promise.

I pray it comes soon.

2 comments:

Cinder said...

I'm thinking of you guys so much and will continue to lift you up.

I pray that He'll wrap His arms around you in such a huge and mighty way...that you will feel like He's carrying you through all of this.

I know His rainbow will shine over you very soon...I truly believe that!

lots of (((HUGS))), blessings and prayers to you...

crazy mom said...

Thanks Cinder, I really appreciate it. I see a rainbow coming both our ways soon!