I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, February 05, 2007

It's been a while

Since I have lost a lot of my independance, I am going to try and see what I can ackomplish with one hand for cleaning. I love my husband for his efforts in cleaning, but I really need to try.

Here is a list of goals I have to try for this afternoon.

- dusting - this will be easy for the most part, I must take a reactine before I do this (it is a bad thing to dust with out allergy meds if you are *very* allergic to dust.

- sorting paper - I think I can do this

- laundry - this I will have to see how much I can really do with one hand.

- making a craft with the kids this afternoon. (this we will have to see)

- attempt to make brownies.

We will see how things work out.

No comments: