I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Another week end with lessons learnt

- Tripping up the stairs can result in a possible bone fracture in your wrist

- The side effects of such a fall may not be present immediately.

- The e.r. is empty at 5:00 a.m. on a Sat morning

- Tylenol 3 on an empty stomach is not a good combination

- It is good to plan an e.r. trip in accordance to your daughters 1st birthday party.

- My brother is an awesome shoveler

- Even though it is your daughter's first birthday, doesn't mean she has to stay awake for it.

- Doing things with one hand is not easy, but it can be accomplished

- Wacking the battery in your car can help start your car. Not guaranteed to work every time.

- Trying not to use my hand is easier said than done.

- Changing a baby's diaper with minimal hand usage is hard.

- Three toddlers needing their food cut would not be possible with out my Pampered Chef Food Chopper.

- UPS is faster than they tell you.

- Having kids help you sometimes makes it worse

- Pain can affect how patient one is.

- Taking a step back for a break is O.K. under controlled conditions.

- I have learnt I appreiate my husband so much more when he comes home since I have become more dependant on him.

- Losing some of my independance sucks!

*Biggest lesson of all *****never***** trip up the stairs when you are in a hurry, always be careful when using stairs!

HA!





No comments: