I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Who do I look like?




It interesting spending a childhood thinking you are an ugly duckling wait to grow up to having your own child and realizing how cute I was as a child. Your self esteem is greatly affected after having a child look like a "mini-me" I view things a lot differently now. I want both my girls to know how beautiful they are inside and out. This is not an easy task as you don't want the girls to be too self centered, but still you want them to have the confidence neccesary to succeed in life. The pastor at our church conducted his sermon on Sunday based around confidence. He talked about getting the confidence from God. That is my goal to teach my girls confidence from God to do His will. I can't wait to see the outcome from the girls!

1 comment:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Happy birthday, Little Monkey!