I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

obsessive

For the last week I have been trying to finish crocheting the blanket I started for Pooky Bear when I was pregnant with her. I am nearly finished and don't want to put it down. I even made the comment, "it would be easy for me to do at church". Chad quickly stopped that idea. My goal is to have it finished by this week, so I have 4 months to work on a blanket for Little Monkey. This is very ambitious of me, however, with money constraints due to Chad being in school, I think a home made blanket from mommy would more than make up for a little less toys this year.

It's so weird to already be worried about Christmas presents and school has not even started yet!

No comments: