I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Wow!

I realized it has been a while since I have posted. We have been busy with many trips to Lumsden Beach and Arlington Beach. The weather has been awesome, except for the last few days, it is starting to feel like fall already. I am unsure if I am OK with this.

I like the colours of fall, the weather is tollerable, the bugs are minimal; however, it means summer is over. I have to say I have had a really good summer all in all. We experienced some ups and downs, but all in all it has been life changingly good.

Chad starts university in the fall. He has his classes picked and everything! That is very exciting. He is getting nervous as the summer starts to come to an end. He will be fine though.

I don't know what I will be doing. I am done babysitting in September. I have had questions asked about me babysitting their children, but nothing set in stone yet. I know I need to find something for the fall, and I dread the idea of going to work and putting the kids in daycare. I, right now, am looking for a job which requires administration work in the afternoons leading into the evenings through out the work week. I am praying hard that something will come through as we are now supporting Chad, who was the main bread winner for our family.

This is something again that is in God's hands. We have been in his hands a lot lately, I hope He doesn't mind.

No comments: