I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, August 31, 2007

a story

So, I was downstairs on facebook when pooky bear decided to come and join me. After she opened the door to the basement she did not shut it again. I was happy to see her and let her help look at things on facebook. This was all good until I hear Chad yelling at me to come upstairs and see what my daughter was up to. I get to the top of the stairs to find little monkey playing in the cat food. She had some in her mouth (gross) then proceeded to put the cat's dry food in the cat's water dish. Water and cat food were everywhere! Joy! Yet another thing to add to little monkey's things she ate as a child! Now I'm feeling like a bad mom, but laughing at the fact it will be a funny story to share at Little Monkey's wedding!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Very cute!