I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, August 17, 2007

A random chat

We are getting ready for one last over-night at my Grandma's wonderful cabin. The cabin is not insulated, so it gets very cold at night now. We are only staying for one night this weekend. It seems weird to me because the last time I packed for the lake we stayed at Lumsden Beach for 6 days, came home for 2 days, then went to Arlington Beach for another 4 days. That was a lot of packing!

Last night, while I was figuring out the few things we should bring, Chad and I made yummy, triple chocolate cookies to take to the lake. I have to say, I am liking the cooler weather, as I am much in the mood to cook and bake because of it.

Tonight for supper is pot roast with chocolate zuccini cake for dessert.

No comments: