I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

We are spontaneous

I realized how spontaneous my family are this week end. We ended up doing things I never even thought of doing this week end (except picking up our stuff from the cabin, but I never knew what time).
Friday, when Chad came home from work, we left for the cabin to pick up the things. We were literally back in an hour and a half. That was crazy to me, not so crazy for Chad given last week, however. When we got back, Chad's friends and my brother came over to play cards. They didn't leave until 2:00 a.m. ( I went to bed at 1:00 a.m.)

Saturday was the crazy day. I was supposed to go garage saling with Chad, but I ended up going downtown with my Mom. Then while I was out my friend called me up and said her sister wanted my family to join all of them at Buffalo Pound today/night. Being the spontaneous family we apparently are, we went. I have to say we all had a good time. Spontanuity is a good thing.

Sunday was supposed to be a quiet day at home cleaning, but Chad wanted to go look at garage sales but then my Dad called on my cell phone telling me to go over there. His best friend was in from out of town with his daughter and grandchildren. So, we quickly went over there. After that I went shopping with my Mom again. So much for a quiet day cleaning. Oh Well!

No comments: