I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, October 02, 2006

a day well wasted

This morning started off with me being the first of us girls up. This is a first for me. Normally it is my daughters who are my alarm clock. I then started straightening up preparing for company this morning. I kept checking on my daughters and was overjoyed when one of them woke up finally 1/2 hr after me. After getting the one daughter up, her and I attempted to wake her older sister. That was fun for all of us!

After we all had breakfast, a friend came over to visit, then I was presently surprised with a phone call from Auntie Mary. We were on the phone for quite a while having a good chat. I, during this time, did some laundry, put away dishes, and started cooking a roast. I am so glad I can multi-task.

Now, I am waisting time blogging while my daughters watch "Dora the Explorer".

Today is a good day!


No comments: