I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sorry Grandma

Since the flu entered our home, I have not had the chance to even think about blogging. My days have been filled with keeping a bucket around someone in my family (myself included), sending Chad to Shopper's frequently (poor guy went there 3 times yesterday), and keeping my family hydrated with pedialyte. I am still not feeling the greatest but I am in much better shape than yesterday.

I have been feeling so bad lately because my Grandma had tickets for us to attend her church's annual supper last night. Being that I was the one sick, I thought I would feel better and kept pushing off telling Grandma I was not well. But by 5 pm it was definately obvious I was not getting any better so I called to tell her the bad news. I felt aweful especially because she spent a lot of time stressing over our tickets trying to get them at an early time so we could attend.

Tomorrow, I will call her and appologize again for canceling at such short notice.

No comments: