I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, May 11, 2007

In His Hands

Right now Chad and I could be faced with some change, but for the first time in forever, both Chad and I are looking forward to it. I don't want to get into too many details, but I am very excited to finally see my husband trusting God with everything he has. I have never seen CHad be at such peace before, normally it does not take much to stress him out. Now nothing could. It is amazing how God is able to do this. Faith is awesome! I can't wait to see what God has planned for us now!

2 comments:

Cinder said...

Being in His hands...yeah that is definitely an awesome place to be.

I just stopped by to wish you a very blessed and Happy Mother's Day!

crazy mom said...

Thanks so much Cinder!
Happy (now belated) Mother's Day to you!