I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

spring maddness

I have really realized I tend to hibernate in the winter; but when the snow melts and when my allergies are at their peak, I become crazily busy. This week is busy with Pooky bear's t-ball games ( her first one is tonight! Yeah!), I have a meeting after that. Tomorrow is a fundraiser for my friends campaign, Thursday is Pooky bear's second dentist appointment to finish making her teeth stronger ( I think there is a t-ball game that evening, but I don't think she will be able to make it). Friday is a Birthday party in the afternoon. Saturday is membership at the church all afternoon. Also somewhere I have to fit in 2 extra meetings and several calls for my business.

Am I insane? I don't think so. I actually like being busy, I hate feeling bored.

2 comments:

Cinder said...

no you're not insane...it's just spring maddness. soccer starts for us tonight, so we have swimming until 5:30pm and have to have two kids at seperate soccer fields at 6pm. and thursday, we have two kids at seperate soccer fields, a meeting and worship practice.

i was thinking yesterday about the balancing of life. i don't know that i had nearly as much balancing before kids and i don't know that i will have nearly as much balancing once i'm older, but as busy as things get, i don't know that i would change it. it gets tricky attempting to find peace in the midst, but it does happen and life's simply precious, no matter what level of busyness is occurring.

crazy mom said...

I agree cinder, Life is simply precious.