I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Waiting Game

Right now Chad and I are playing a waiting game to see if he got a new job. After an interview yesterday, he was told he would be notified either way today. I have been praying really hard and every time I pray I hear God saying, "Trust me". I do trust Him, unfortunately my patience is having a hard time understanding me trusting God....maybe I'll find a hard cleaning job to do to preoccupy my time. Yes, I think now is a good time to clean the closet in the foyer. Maybe I will find some wonderful treasures I have been hunting for.

2 comments:

Cinder said...

I've been thinking about you guys a lot. I pray that things go well with the job hunt. The waiting games are the hardest...but we found that they really strengthen you.

Blessings to you all this week!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

In prayer meeting last night, I shared about what both you and I had been talking about with the learning to trust God, and to trust Him that He wants to give us good things. So, then Chris mentioned that he was reminded of a Bible verse that was exactly about that...and turned to Psalm 37.

Seriously, why is it that we keep having to re-learn that chapter?