I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

A momment of peace

I have been enjoying a fun and busy week end. We had company over last night and are going out tomorrow afternoon. It is nice. My cleaning Thursday totally turned into cleaning week end, but the rewards to this are endless.
Things I am happy for from this week end:

* friendships formed from last night
*I can finally completely see my kitchen counter!
*The wonderful garage sale I found Saturday
*My daughters cute skirts I bought on sale for them on Friday(pictures to come)
*The box of toys Chad and I sorted through from the living room, more importantly the understanding my 4 year old had that the toys are going to someone who doesn't have toys.
*The total understanding that my family is completely in God's hands (this is what I am most thankful for)
*finding friends more on Facebook

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Cinder said...

Hey Crazy Mom, I've been thinking about you lots! Just dropped by to say hi and send some blessings your way.