I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Teddy bear B*A*S*H at my house

Today at Mom 2 Mom, a poor bear (which is hilarious to mention he is bigger than all of the toddlers at Mom 2 Mom) had a poor accident where his "fluff exploded". I took the bear home with me and the kids so I could "operate" on the bear. It was rather funny looking in the back seat of my van beacause there were two toddlers and this giant bear, who is bigger than them, in the middle. All I saw was a giant bear in the rearview mirror. I laughed so hard when the kids were buckled in and the bear squeezed in beside them. I wish I had my camera!

Needless to say we will be taking the bear back to church this afternoon so he doesn't get home sick. Too funny!!

No comments: