I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Hurray!


After 2 1/2 weeks of looking, my husband found a job! Yeah! He went to Pilot Butte yesterday to drop off his resume, ten minutes later he had an interview, and ten minutes after that he was offered a job. Hurray!!! My parents now are wanting us to find a house in Pilot Butte, but the pickings are slim, so we'll see. Fortunately it is only a 10 minute drive from our house. Chad did not even have to go on ei. God Bless the job market right now.

Now I can have fun this week end and know Chad going to start work Monday. I think a ice cream run is validated for celebrating this occasion tonight. (we couldn't last night due to t-ball and me working). Mmmm, Ice cream!

3 comments:

Miss Mollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Mollie said...

Congratulations!!!

Cinder said...

That's SO awesome...congratulations you guys!