I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Inspiration


Chad was not offered the job we had all been praying for him. However for the first time, I recall, he was not depressed about it. He instead became motivated to do something about it. He has an action plan and with God on his side, I know he will find something which with suite both God and Chad's needs. I am excited about this and can't wait to find out what God has planned for him. Just today, I was talking to someone in a similar trade as Chad and he encouraged Chad to apply to all of the businesses in his trade regardless of experience because they are so desperate for people right now. Being that I don't believe in coincidences, I know this was an eye opener from God telling us he still has plans for Chad and our family.

This is a total reminder of Psalm 37

5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.
7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Psalm 37:5-7
One of my biggest struggles is "Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him" My patience is getting better. My husbands reaction to not getting the job greatly inspired me to put more trust in God. Chad has put his complete trust in God, and is greatly inspired by our two beautiful daughters to get motivation. I am so in love with my husband right now and am so thankful he has finally realized Jesus is walking along beside him.
Thanks be to God!
AMEN!



1 comment:

Jill said...

Patience is hard. Finding a job you love is hard. We're both currently in a similar situation. Thanks for the helpful Psalm!