I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

GiST Day 20

1. Surviving 2 children's birthday parties in one afternoon. Pooky bear had fun bowling for her friend's birthday, while Little monkey enjoyed her friend's "Dora on the farm" party. I hope Pooky Bear will not be bored of bowling considering we are going bowling with my family for her birthday tomorrow.

2. Holding my friend's babies. I had a chance to hold two babies today. It was awesome! Especially when I discovered one of the babies is super ticklish by his rib cage.

3. Sending babies back to their parents after you realize they messed their diapers. No more diapers for ME!

4. My little monkey, for sleeping with no diapers at night. We were finding she was having more accidents as long as she had the diaper on at night. Now she is dry at night, and only has a minor accident in the morning when she wakes up and can't take her panties off properly. Now if only we could convince her to go on the potty when we want her to instead of when she wants to. She will get very upset if you ask her to go potty before she actually has to go. Oh well, baby steps...or should I say toddler steps.

5. Planning a supper menu for my family for the next 12 days. I enjoy cooking better when I plan ahead like this. It takes the guess work out of "what's for supper?".

No comments: