I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, April 20, 2009

GiST: DAY 21

1. Pooky Bear. For the last 6 years and 9 months, I have been very thankful for her. I feel truly blessed to have her in my life. I remind her of that every day. One of these days she is going to look at me and say, "MOM, I know, do you have to tell me everyday?". My answer will simply be, "yes".

2. Bowling with good friends. After church, yesterday, we went bowling then had cake with friends and family after. It was a blast bowling with little children. Especially when the bumpers are up. No gutter balls for me!

3. Having a quiet house this afternoon. Pooky bear is back at school, little monkey and Chad both had naps, it was nice.

4. My cat for sitting on my lap this afternoon. She is not particularly the cuddliest cat, but when she feels like it, I appreciate it that much more.

5. Taking my girls to the dollar store to pick up supplies for Pooky bear' kid birthday this Saturday. They are a hoot to take shopping.

No comments: