I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, April 17, 2009

GiST: Day 19 ...a few days late

1. Wireless internet. I was having problems with my wireless connection for a while. It was hard to go downstairs to use the internet. I am SO lazy!

2. Finishing Pooky Bear's invitations for her 6th birthday party. We bought them today and I already filled the information in and sealed the envelopes. Normally I leave something like this to the last moment, who knew I could be productive!

3. Buying birthday presents for 3 birthday parties 3 days in advance. This is a new concept for me. I am accustomed to purchasing presents on the day of the parties. This time I have the gifts all ready. I have even wrapped a box in wrapping paper and brown craft paper to put one of the presents in. Again, who knew I could be productive!

4. Rock Band. It has occupied many hours of free time. We just bought one of the expansions for Rock Band and I have already completed it on medium level, in one night. This was done after I completed Pooky's invitations and wrapped the box. I deemed it was my reward for working so hard. I can't wait to see Chad's reaction when he realizes how far I have gotten in the game.

5. Finding good deals at stores. Today, I found numerous deals at various stores. Saving money makes me very happy. Unfortunately, it also has the tendency to trick me into spending more because I am saving SO much.

No comments: