I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, June 23, 2006

game

I love how children can invent games in the matter of seconds. Kira, while walking home from getting ice cream, invented a game in which you had to tell if the fence post was up or down.
At each post Kira would say," that one's still up" or "that was fell down".
There was a fence post every 4 feet.
When she started to play the game, she said to me, "this is a great game mommy, I had a great idea!"
About 16 feet into the game, she said, "Now your turn mommy". So, I proceeded to play the game. After my turn, Kira said to me, "Great job mommy, you play the game good".
Once the game was over, she commented, "great game mommy, we have to play tomordow"
It's these momments that remind me it is fun to have a toddler around.

2 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Is it just me, or does Kira roll her "r"s? Maybe she's secretly Spanish/French.

crazy mom said...

Funny you say that, because Chad's family were tracing their family tree and discover he is 1/8 Spanish. Ha Ha