I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bananas

I thought it was going to be a given that our Little Monkey was going to love bananas. Did I ever learn a lesson. Today, when I first gave her bananas, she looked up at me, as though to say, "what is this crap?", then proceeded to make a face which was half gagging and half sour face. It was so funny. So, I gave her more. (I can be so cruel at times) She made the face again, and I had to show her sister (who laughed hysterically) While Pooky bear and I were laughing, Little monkey managed to grab the food and tried to look for different food and looked at me with an angry face on her saying,"where's the real food?" I admit I actually apologized to her about not having any more food at snack time, then proceeded to give her more bananas. Oh that look! She did get smarter with that last mouthful as she would not open her mouth anymore to eat. Smart baby.

No comments: