I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Prayer mania

Lately, I have been in almost constant quick prayer mode with everything. Everything Pooky bear is testing her boundries, I pray a quick prayer for strength. At every meal, a quick prayer thanking God for the food. Everytime Chad and I have a conflict, I pray profusely (for him mainly). When I check my e-mail to see how the missions trip is going for my friends in Shri-lanka, I pray quick prayers through out the day, because, wow, they need it! I found out my friend was having a bad head ache/migrane, I pray quick prayers for her. I am not one who normally feels the need to pray a lot. This is rather new to me. Am I finding answers to my prayers? Sometimes. As for the unanswered prayers, well, it all falls on hope and faith.

No comments: