I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, August 28, 2006

To do list

My goal today is to clean house. We'll see how I do:

- wash dishes

- do some laundry including folding and putting away.

- clean bathroom.

- clean living room and prepare for steam cleaning it.

- make supper

- get a bottle ready for little monkey for tonight

List of things not to do while trying to complete to do list:

- not talk on the phone

- no T.V. time for mommy

- no stopping what I'm doing to pretend I'm a little girl. O.K, I can do it, but only for 1/2 an hour at a time. *

- no going on the computer, after I finish this blog of course!

- no reading, except for maybe the occasional quick book to the girlies. *

We'll see once again how much I can accomplish!



* it's not procrastination if you are playing with or reading to little girls.

No comments: