I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Moments I wish I were 3 again

Pooky bear just got a small box of new barbie accessories from Auntie Kyla today and is loving every minute if them. I insisted on sorting her room first before she got to play with the "new" toys. She waited patiently and helped when she could because she knew the end result would be.

When I was done, I found myself setting up a little house area for her barbies and was loving the fact her own barbies were about to get clothes on them. I found myself wishing for my old barbie stuff and wanting to play with pooky bear for hours. When I asked if I could play with her while Celeste slept, she politely said, "not right now mommae, I want to play with them myself. Maybe tomorrdow, tomorrdow you pay with me?" I accepted her offer reluctantly and secretly wished I was 3 again.

No comments: