I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fraggle Rock


I love how, as a parent, I get to relive my childhood through my children. I just discovered Fraggle Rock http://www.fragglerocker.com/media/pics.asp?galleryName=group is back on the air mornings on BBC Kids at 10:00 a.m. I was overjoyed! Kira actually sat with me this time and did not get scared of the Gorgs! I was so happy. I love how T.V and toy companies are using what I used to play/watch as a child and mainstreaming it back because it's my generation who are having children. Extremely smart marketing as far as I'm concerned.

2 comments:

Cinder said...

I know, it's really great! We actually signed out a Fraggle Rock DVD from the library this summer and Muppets from Space. I like being able to see some of the shows from my childhood.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I'm so glad that the Gorgs didn't scare her this time!