I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Fall

I know it's that time of the year again not only because the leaves are changing and the weather is colder, but I have my usual fall cold sore. I have always not liked them, but since I have had children, I really dislike them. I can kiss them as much as I want them to. What's really frustrating is I now have to wear a band-aid on it so Little Monkey doesn't touch it. It's rather uncomfortable, but it is better to have a band-aid than not to.

Pooky bear woke up this morning and saw the band-aid on my lip and asked why I have it. I explained I had a cold sore and that I don't want anyone else to touch it, she quickly ran into her room and gave me "Boe, the bear" to make me feel better, aren't children sweet!

No comments: