I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Super Cleaning Week End!

My updates on my cleaning progress Sat at 7:30pm is in purple:

My update on my cleaning progress Sun at 1:00pm is in Green:


My cleaning jobs for this week end are:

- Go through the girls clothing and pack away clothes which no longer fit and are not in season anymore. Go through Pooky bear's baby clothes and take out what Little monkey can wear. Little monkey needs this very badly done as she gained almost 2 1/2 lbs in one month! I am half done this. I did pooky bear's drawers, now I need to do Little Monkey's 3/4's finished. The hardest part was going through all of the rubbermaid bins of clothing. I actually sorted them now, so when she needs another size, I can just grab one rubbermaid bin. Yeah for that, now the only thing I have left to do is fit the clothes in Little Monkey's drawers and closet...Yeah!

- Laundry, including putting it away! I am half done this too. Only 4 more loads to do. It sounds like a lot, but I never actually caught up from last week. I am still pluggin away at it, I regret to say I did not do anymore laundry last night, but am very confident I will complete it today.

- Recycling paper and glass done and done

- Sleam cleaning my living room carpet, I keep putting it off Yeah, I'm still putting it off. I discovered I can get Chad to do it, so now, I am no longer procrastinating, just waiting for someone else to do.

- Pack up bassinet, mental note to remember to pack the linen with it. It is all ready to be taken down, I have the box sitting beside it with the linen in the bassinet waiting. The rest is Chad's job Chad is just waiting for Little Monkey to wake up from her nap so he can put it away.

- Dishes (that's a given) I am very happy to say I have only 2 more loads to do including our supper dishes from tonight, yeah! The dishes were done yesterday, but of course there are still dishes to wash from today. I really dislike the fact that there are always dishes to wash.

- Organize cupboards again, fitting in baby food is hard in a very small kitchen! I must do this tomorrow Still have not started this one, I thinnk I am going to tackle this one when the girls are in sleeping.

- Clean the girl's rooms, including steam cleaning their carpets I have decided to officially give Chad this job to do tomorrow. I really dislike steam cleaning. Chad and I talked about this one and decided, he is going to clean Pooky bear's room and I am going to clean Little Monkey's room.

- sort my "pile-o-junk" on top of my fridge. This is definitely a job I am going to do tomorrow with the sorting the cupboards. This is going to be another task to complete when the girls are sleeping.

- go grocery shopping Hee Hee I just added this one because we did this today too.

I feel a little sad because I have been cleaning what seems like forever, but have not finished much, here's hoping I complete a few more things on this list tonight and still have time to watch Extreme Makeover: home addition http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/ We'll see!

This is a huge list to do, hopefully I can accomplish most of it, if not I will add it to my list to do Monday.

Fall cleaning, HERE I COME!

2 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

After hearing all that, I think I'm going to go straighten the house for a while.

crazy mom said...

I'm glad I can modivate others to clean. I just have to make sure I stay cleaning