I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Going to the dentist

Well, after 10 years, I am finally going to the dentist. I couldn't afford to do it before, but now with Chad's medical coverage, I am finally going. Pooky Bear is going to come with me for her first check up too.

Last night I had a huge migrane which was clearly brought on by my wisdom teeth trying to come out of a false pallet, they were squishing what I am pretty sure is 2 cavities. Needless to say I was in a lot of pain yesterday. Right now, I am ready for them to pull the teeth rather than fill them. Then maybe my mouth won't be so crouded with teeth. Oh well!

I have been talking to Pooky bear about the dentist, she is excited about it. I sure hope she doesn't have any cavities. I think I am more nervous for her. She hasn't complained about her teeth, but you never know. I just don't want to see her in pain.

1 comment:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Hey! Chad has medical coverage finally? That's great!