I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Littlest pet shop

My little girl made a fort out of pillows and is sitting in it reading her poster for "Littlest Pet Shop" http://www.hasbro.com/littlestpetshop/ picking out everything she would like. I have never seen her like this before. She likes Barbies, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, dolls, little people, etc., but not as much as she loves her Littlest Pet shop animals lately. Chad and I have decided that if anyone asks what she wants for Christmas, we will tell them about Littlest pet shop. She is already wanting to write a letter to St Nicholas about what she wants for Christmas. It's still September! We kind of brought that one on ourselves because we told her earlier, when she asked for the Pet shop animals, maybe she could get them for Christmas. We didn't expect to get such enthusiasm from her about Christmas though!

No comments: