I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Monday, August 14, 2006

a true vent

My family and I are on a budget diet to get all of bills caught up and we can actually start to save money and become debt free. After a lot of prayer and consideration I sat down and created a budget. This month was supposed to be the hardest. Boy is it ever! I never imagined we would have to deal with the things we have had to and today proved no different. I feel satan it really trying to stop my family from becoming debt free and deal with our problems rather than our usually hide from them. I don't know if this is a test of faith or Satan is really trying to step in, I do know I am Pissed off about it! I am not going to give up the budget, but it keeps getting worse, so now next month will be a tough month again. Will it ever end?

It's wierd because I keep wondering if it is my stubborness that is keeping me on the budget or is it the fact I am so pissed off that I have to keep on the budget to prove we can do it. And oddly enough I wonder if faith has anything to do with my eagerness to keep with the budget because I know we are doing the right thing and God will have bigger plans for us once we tackle this huge task. I don't know. I just don't know.

No comments: