I am a mom who is learning to adapt everyday to the challenges of raising two daughters.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

GiST: Day 24

1. My husband for making Cinnamin roll biscuits for lunch. They were fabulous with orange slices and a tall glass of milk.

2. My family, for spending the afternoon making cards for the special mommy's in their life. It was sweet to watch. The girls needed baths afterwards, but it was definately worth it.

3. Having the house to myself during mother's day. Chad took the girls with him to visit his mom, allowing me to have peace and quiet.

4. My mother, for who she is and what she has taught me.

5. The cards and e-mails I received for mother's day. It's amazing how today can really make a mom feel special.


Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's and Mom's to be!

No comments: